Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Countdown

Days Remaining in L.A.: 164

The warm Santa Ana winds started blowing on Sunday night--ahh, winter!

For some, 5 months may seem like a long time, but I know it will fly by and there're still so many things I'd like to do before I head for the hills. With limited time and limited funds, it's going to be difficult to accomplish everything I'd like, but I'm going to give it my best shot.

Things still to do in Los Angeles:
1.) go to Sequoia National Forest and Yosemite National Park (17 years in California and I've never seen a redwood or Half Dome. That's pathetic.)
2.) learn to ride a motorcycle (see my friend Jeffrey's article about it on his ezine The-Vu)
3.) go to Swing Camp Catalina, put on by PBDA
4.) go to Disneyland with my friend Jenny
5.) eat at Campanile (I hear it's one of the best restaurants in town)
6.) see Esa-Pekka Salonen conduct the L.A. Philharmonic
7.) go to the Magic Castle one more time
(if anyone can get a pass for me, please email me!)
8.) take a good look at the ocean as often as I can

9.) find a publisher for my children's story
10.) I have about 20 pictures that need to be framed
11.) take Sewing 1C at the Sewing Arts Center
12.) visit the Huntington Gardens and Library
13.) go to Hollywood Forever
14.) go to the Natural History Museum
15.) see the poppies in Antelope Valley in bloom

1 Comments:

At 3:22 PM, Blogger Jenny Rose said...

Hey Cindy... we'll go sometime in February! Promise!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home